Opie Love Thread

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
View attachment CC07C171-38EA-4529-90BA-11E5D0BC15E4.webp
Ahhhh…..just a hang.

Do you remember the days of Opie and Anthony ? I sure do. And who’s the first name out of your mouth? Opie. Aka Gregg Hughes. The genius and architect of what was the greatest radio show of all time. Opie started out on WBAB spinning records and pounding back road sodas. He eventually found these two swarthy, disgusting, greasy oily nigger musicians on his show. He thought they were good so he brought them on. Little did he know he was bringing in a Judas. Hiring Anthony, he quickly devised a plan behind the scenes with Howard Stern to personally psychologically torture Gregg Hughes. Ant himself describes of a phone call he had with Howard while him and Opie were still unknown, tittering and cumming in his diaper while recalling it. Anthony knew he was done with Opie. His possible degenerate child fucking and or homosexual antics with his previous wife hindered his relationship with the Opster, and furthermore he just couldn’t hang with someone who would date an intern blowing white trash succubus. The white aryan Hughes quickly realized what filth Cumia was but stuck with him, hoping to see the good.

View attachment 2A540438-D0A8-47D2-B302-D6A18460C7F5.webp
Then the devious creature James Norton decided to come on the show. And again, Opie invited another Judas into his house making him another cohost. Another degenerate, the show quickly devolved into racist rants and pedophile humor. Mongoloid retard Sam Robertstein started making more appearances. Opie was flushed out of his show. But then. Like a flash of lightning.

8F263FB9-072E-4061-8845-0DA93FC47A83.png

Anthony Cumias racism fucked him over. And rightfully the Destroyer didn’t defend him. With the show left to Opie and Jim, Jim stood no chance. Opies “the devil” and “internet typing guy” outshone anything from Jim. He couldn’t compete and while he decided to fly to get his ass fucked by transexuals and get paid to be a clown, Greggorio was jazzing it up in studio with his future cohosts Sherrod, Vic (RIP) and Carl (RIP.)

View attachment 9A736878-33D4-4C41-9725-1FF53F78B6DB.webp
After the power move of blowing off your morning show during contract negotiations The little doggy company decided to give Opie his own show. A win for him. Getting fired? Another win. Opie showed the insane PC outrage culture take over. You cant FAWKING DO ANYTHING now a days. They showed their hand. At the end of the day, everyone was working for Howie. He listened to the show daily and would regularly take notes on what Opie would say, especially about himself. He was obsessed with O&A.

At the end of the day, he hated his own name. It was a fucking nickname since childhood that he was stuck with. You gotta give him that.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I've been listening to a lot of old shows lately and the most annoying thing Opie does is overplay sound effects and stop the bits with awful instant feedbacks. However Jim and his fake anger is embarrassing. A good example is Opie saying the Tony Danza CD they play isn't awful for what it is and Jim loses it in his dumb exaggerated everything is the worst schtick.

FingerofGod

I've been listening to a lot of old shows lately and the most annoying thing Opie does is overplay sound effects and stop the bits with awful instant feedbacks. However Jim and his fake anger is embarrassing. A good example is Opie saying the Tony Danza CD they play isn't awful for what it is and Jim loses it in his dumb exaggerated everything is the worst schtick.
The worm’s completely phony self-deprecation really bugs me. Insane narcissist

DMAN

NYC Mayor
When Opie says "Can I see that?" you know an instant classic is about to unfold. In fact, the O&A bits that hold up to this very day are ALL Opie creations.

- Cake Stomp still goes viral every couple yearsss, outraging the right people -- just like "TAKE THE WIG!" did back in the golden age. Put it down for a second. Put it down for a second.
- Poker Chips made an impression on Anthony and Norton, they'll probably lie about it now, but they loved it. Did those cards hit you?
- DeWigging Patti, and kicking her off the show. They later recycled this bit with Bobo who did indeed bounce back from that.
- Jocktober of course still has hundreds of thousands monthly on youtube, some of them young enough that it will continue to recirculate.
- The greatest pranks like Bill Is Dead, and Mayor Menino Is Dead which were actually edgy all come from Opie Hughes.
- Making girl guests cry, and woman-bashing contests like 55 Gal Drum, fatty pig fatty, and Wiffle Ball Bat.

I shouldn't be splitting hairs, the show itself was an Opie creation... It's funny how these youtube cumia clowns treat Opie like he's their father who they hate... "Opie is so lame! Opie is the reason Patrice died! Opie is the reason my wife left me! Opie is the reason I can't get approved for a loan!!! Fuck Opie!!!"

Many of Anthony's best bits were Opie's ideas too. Opie would snap at Anthony to do an impression, and the mutt would follow command.
Many of Jim's bits were also encouraged and fine-tuned by Opie... How many times did Opie try to get him to do Frank/Ted at an opportune moment, and he bitched out?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
When Opie says "Can I see that?" you know an instant classic is about to unfold. In fact, the O&A bits that hold up to this very day are ALL Opie creations.
Also things like hanging up on callers or celebrities came straight from Opie. As did stuff like Assault on the Media, Homeless Shopping Spree, and other "pests in the wild" bits. Opie also understood the audience enough to understand that all of us would turn on them eventually.
fatty pig fatty
I remember this being Jimmy's. The name was something he came up with for sure. But maybe it was just the name and not the entire contest. That contest lead to one of the funniest moments on the show. Where Shawnee Smith came onto the show to promote some movie during Fatty Pig Fatty. And Opie made Anthony look her in the eye and say the name of the contest. And when Anthony meekly said "fatty...pig....fatty". Shawnee Smith immediately said "you all should be ashamed" and was obviously disgusted by all of them but you could tell that she was also amused at how insane these shock jocks were.

They wanted to do Fatty Pig Fatty again and also an anorexic or thinnest woman contest but management shot both of them down for health concerns. The woman who won Fatty Pig Fatty probably outweighed the entire main O&A cast.

FMW7

I hate Opie less compared to Jim and Nanna. Yes he’s a sperg,narcissists, and Mentally ill. but compared to those two he’s relatively harmless. He’s just as equally to blame for the show going to shit but I can see why he no longer wants to do business with those two clowns ever again.

Easily_Remembered

Mohammed was a fat incel faggot
I'm deeply saddened by a certain other thread on this forum. What happened to the love? The Opie love.
That thread doesn't speak for the rest of the forum.

It's either Nana, EatsRock or a fat trucker stuck in 2012 when Anthony was last funny or relevant. Sure, Nana is a woman beating, mother abandoning, unfunny, liberal pedophile, but apparently Opie being unfunny, having shitty view numbers and thin skinned is way, way worse.