• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie literally eats his booger LIVE on air to spite Nana

Brenton Torrent

Forum Clout
He's like, what, 60 years old? And his response to being accused of having a gross habit is to indignantly do said gross habit on the internet.

Jeez Louise he's fucking lost it. I mean, if a child acted like that you'd reprimand them for responding so childishly.

Does he think this is shocking? Oh, watch out! Edgy Opie is on the loose! Eating boogers while he deliberately mispronounces words!

I can't believe I've spent countless hours of my life, listening to audio that had anything to do with this talentless and bitter old queen.

Forum Clout
Does he think this is shocking? Oh, watch out! Edgy Opie is on the loose! Eating boogers while he deliberately mispronounces words!
I'll never forget the instance (although autistically forgot the fucking segment it was in...) where he's delivering on of his BROOTAL jabs at some idiot, probably the Nagel boy, and he follows it up with "Oh and I know what everyone is thinking, 'another shocking line from Op', but this is serious!".

Like this retard legitimately said he acknowledges "everyone" thinks he delivers shocking lines. This mongoloid genuinely (and would tell you if he wasn't) thought he was shaking people out of their comfort level doing this stupid shit.

Forum Clout
Hopefully Anthony doesn't fuck a child to spite him back
Anthony is a nigger you see. He will fuck the children that the world has forgotten about. While they lost interest Anthony began taking notice. He will make sure that boy child will end up attached to the business end of his penis.

Don't blame me blame the voodoo rangers I was drinking. Anthony's a MAP.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
Anthony is a nigger you see. He will fuck the children that the world has forgotten about. While they lost interest Anthony began taking notice. He will make sure that boy child will end up attached to the business end of his penis.

Don't blame me blame the voodoo rangers I was drinking. Anthony's a MAP.
Voodoo Ranger is tight.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout

I DO PICK MY NOSE

I DO EAT BLUE BREEZE AND YOGURT ON THE CONSOLE

I DID TELL YOU TO LEAVE IT ALONE

DMAN

Forum Clout
I'll never forget the instance (although autistically forgot the fucking segment it was in...)

"forgetting" something isn't autism, dumbass. Remembering the exact segment would be autism...

He's like, what, 60 years old? And his response to being accused of having a gross habit is to indignantly do said gross habit on the internet.

Jeez Louise he's fucking lost it. I mean, if a child acted like that you'd reprimand them for responding so childishly.

I can't believe I've spent countless hours of my life, listening to audio that had anything to do with this talentless and bitter old queen.

More words please

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
he didn't eat shit. I'm a booger picker, I don't get people who fucking eat them or whatever, but he just shoved his finger up his nose, there's no way he's getting a good pick outta that, if anything he got just a lil taste

DMAN

Forum Clout
he didn't eat shit. I'm a booger picker, I don't get people who fucking eat them or whatever, but he just shoved his finger up his nose, there's no way he's getting a good pick outta that, if anything he got just a lil taste

Please stop being fair and sensible, it's ruining our delusional little sewing circle of patposting-lite.

G

literal brooke shields is the worst...