• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie finally speaks on Anthony Cumia's pedophilia:

G

Do you think Opie is playing "smart" and avoiding potential litigation/slander by being vague? People understimate the destroyer.
Nana doesn’t have the war chest anymore. All that O&A money is finished. Pissed away on bud light, buying tranny tit, and KP. No chance he can afford a good lawyer that would be able toe to toe with The fuckin’ Destroyers high powered legal team in a courtroom.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
Opie tolerated a pedo for many millions of dollars. I certainly would have done the same tbchwy. We even did it as listeners. None of the shit that came out later was a surprise. "The right kind of 13" said it all. We knew all along. And nobody is exposing him. It's all known and has been for years, nobody really cares. I rather find it embarrassing than outrageous. We'd all be okay with it if AntH was still entertaining.