• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie & Anthony Listening Thread 12/28/21

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Lotta fawkin problems with this Biden. Where we at with a President Kamala?
Politicians are ssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch ffffffffffffffffffffffffffuckin ssssssssssssssssssscummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmbags man

P

potatopeeler63

AAAAAAND we got da great louie CK in studiooooo todayy.

hiiii there louie. you're seriously wearing that dumb mask? fuck outta here, you think that's gonna protect you against the WUHAN flu? *chuckles*

Yes anthony, I like to defend myself against a virus in a fucking pandemic . just like you have youre guns to defend against niggers.

*HAHAH AHOLEEEE SHIT*

No but seriously man, I've always been good with handwashing and sanitizing because im always FUCKING SICK.

yesssss jeeeeemy you always have the sneeefles.. hahaha

SO I hear da pests are attackin dis scalzi guy? wuts his story again?

He's one of those fucking scuuuuuumbags in the SFWA, they do alot of sick shit against kids, from what I've heard.

Oh really? kids? what we talkin about. 16? 15? Trust me, I know ALL the states where it's legal... I actually dated my ex's younger sister who wa-

yeeeees, you get the kid in the crib, you read him some sci-fi stories, show him your space elephant.

*hahahahahAHAHA OHH UNCLE PAUL*

Is that jim's new character or something? the nigger jokes weren't enough so youre going for the pedo angle?

HOLD ON HOLD ON WE GOT DA JAY MOHR PHONING IN! JAY WUTSUPP MAN!

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Jay Mohr! Go ahead, sir!

It's me. Christopher Walken. I was in, the moo-vie, Pulp Fiction. Let me, tell you, about this, waaatch...