• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie & Anthony Listening Thread 1/4/22

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Man the guys are in rare form tuh-day. If you aren’t listening, here's some more highlights -

JIMMY (on Patrick) - "This fucking guy keeps going on about 'delusional'. 'Delusional'. 'You're delusional'. Meanwhile, he's got bigger tits than a Chaturbate model, but says he's not fat, but WE'RE delusional. OK, fatass".

ANTHONY - "Then you've got that disgusting looking witch with the fucking warts on her face -"

OPIE - "Who?"

ANTHONY -"Oh you know, that one fucking disgusting pig. With the three names. Mary something or other".

OPIE - "Let's see here ... it's Mary .... Robinette ... Kowall. KO-WALL".

ANTHONY - "Kowall?"

OPIE - "Yeah, that's what it says."

ANTHONY - "Should have been 'The Wall' because it looks like she hit that Goin a hundred".

(Looking at pictures of Anica)

JIMMY - "What's her Twitter name again?"

ANTHONY - "Heh heh ... Hog Mild".

JIMMY - "Well that's appropriate because my hog feels mild as fuck looking at her. She's on Twitch, right?"

ANTHONY - "HAHAHA... yeah, she sure is."

JIMMY - "Well that's misleading because my dick definitely doesn't Twitch looking at her, either. Are her fucking tits in a lootbox? Fucking ... fucking average broad with tattoos making her look like a desk in detention. PASS".

ANTHONY - AHAHAHAHAHAHA DETENTION HAHAHAHAHA HOLEE SHIT

JIMMY - "They should call her Arby's. Not just because of her roast beef pussy, but because she's probably down for a 5 for 5".

(Tulip is in studio. I only got to hear part of it)

JIMMY - "Wait... so what's this? You were talking about being sexually harassed at WorldCon?"

TULIP - "Uh... I mean, yeah..."

JIMMY - "Don't you mean sexually his-assed? Because you're a fucking guy."

OPIE - "So did you see him?"

TULIP - "Uh... who? I don't... know.... who..."

OPIE - "This guy. This fucking Patrick guy. Keep up. Did you see him? At the con?"

TULIP - "Uuuuh... I mean, yeah....sorta ...."

ANTHONY - "Sorta ? How do you 'sorta' see a guy? Is fucking everything a spectrum with you people? You saw him or you didn't. Did you see him?'

TULIP - "I mean ... yeah ...."

OPIE - "What did you think?"

ANTHONY - "Yeah, did you reconsider meeting him for drinks? Heh heh heh"

TULIP - "Noooo... I mean ... he's not, like, you know .... my type."

JIMMY - "YOUR type? The nerve of some people to pretend that they can be picky! What didn't you like about him?"

TULIP - "Well, like ... I thought that he might have been trans, you know? Because he had ... like ... these big breasts? And he was really, like, .... emotional? Like I saw him crying at one point?"

JIMMY - "What about me? Would you meet me for drinks?"

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Earl Im starvin'. We got any fat gay pigs back there?

SAVE_20220104_192934.jpg

We only have fat gay pig in a blanket back here Mister B.