Opie&Anthony clips you still listen to?

G

Just give me the fights at this point.

Jim calling out opie for being a controlling douche.

Opie calling out Jim for being a whiny bitch

Ant calling out Opie for being a hypocritical ass

Opie calling out Ant for being a drunken mess who can't show up for work

Fights were the best.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I don't care how disgusted I am with the cast of the show now. Almost any O&A broadcast from the XM/Sirius years I can listen to from start to finish while working or just relaxing. They hold up well to this day. Especially as background noise.

I listened to Anthony's Compound show for a few months before quitting it entirely and never looking back. Never listened to a full Jim and Opie or Jim and Sam show. Do not listen to any podcasts. But the O&A show? Probably listened to every single one.

Antholini saga? Killer chimp? Jocktober? Tsunami song? Lady Di Internship? Ian Halperin? Eddie the Murderer? Pests versus Scott Ferrel? Car Crash Comedy? Bombs and Flubs? I can listen all day.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
This might have been posted on this board earlier: The Gangsta Fag saga. Highlights are when Patrice is in to provide blackspertise, and all the disgusted callers. You're listening to shock jocks, and some dumb raps songs are too much for you? O&A listeners are the biggest pussies on the planet.

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
I've listened to the compilations of car crash bombs more times than I can count, also lots of Jocktobers. I still enjoy any of the clips really, I never listened live during the run so most of it is still fairly new to me.