• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie and Nana cameos

G

I like to imagine OnA having to do cameos because they're running out of money, but because they're two petty old queens they actually film each section of their cameo separately. That shit tickles my ribs.

Too lazy to look... Are either of them on cameo? I'd like to make them do a cameo for each other.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
The little cunt won't even CAMEO.
"He was pissed again one day, wouldn't look me in the eyes. The way the console is set up, if he was moving his eyes to Jimmy and passed me, he wouldn't look at me. He'd talk to me by looking across the room. After 20 years, I know his pissed face and attitude. I texted somebody, who I will not reveal, 'He won't look me in the eye, the little c**t, ugh." And I hit send. To my utter and complete horror, I saw that it was being sent to Opie. Now I'm scrambling between the time I hit the button to the time I hear his phone vibrate, 'How am I going to spin this?' He says, 'Whats this?' Right before we go on the air. And I say, 'Great, good, you got me.'"

What a bunch of queers.

G

"He was pissed again one day, wouldn't look me in the eyes. The way the console is set up, if he was moving his eyes to Jimmy and passed me, he wouldn't look at me. He'd talk to me by looking across the room. After 20 years, I know his pissed face and attitude. I texted somebody, who I will not reveal, 'He won't look me in the eye, the little c**t, ugh." And I hit send. To my utter and complete horror, I saw that it was being sent to Opie. Now I'm scrambling between the time I hit the button to the time I hear his phone vibrate, 'How am I going to spin this?' He says, 'Whats this?' Right before we go on the air. And I say, 'Great, good, you got me.'"

What a bunch of queers.
tumblr_3095fe02eaeac6703fdee13be268f917_f4e8ef3b_540.jpg

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout

What a bunch of queers.
he was mad that senpai didnt notice him

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

What a bunch of queers.

For being so “quick”, Nana had no clue what to do there. The thought of a confrontation made him panic. Otherwise all he had to do was wink or nod in the direction of some random staff member.