• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie and Anthony swerved the Patrice benefit again

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
At this point they are all using Patrice's name to promote themselves. This happened with guys like Hicks, Carlin, Kinison, and so on when they died. You would get these comics that had never even met them in person doing tributes and telling stories like they had just done a tour with them. Just to try to expose their "comedy" to a new audience by leeching off of a dead guy. Absolutely pathetic.

The fact that Patrice's core fandom comes from O&A and neither Opie nor Anthony are front and center is a joke. This benefit would probably be a place where both Opie and Anthony would meet and shake hands and act normally. And probably ease the tension. But no instead it has to be about propping up the failed standup careers of Vos and Bobby and making Burr feel less guilty about selling out to Star Wars.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
At this point they are all using Patrice's name to promote themselves. This happened with guys like Hicks, Carlin, Kinison, and so on when they died. You would get these comics that had never even met them in person doing tributes and telling stories like they had just done a tour with them. Just to try to expose their "comedy" to a new audience by leeching off of a dead guy. Absolutely pathetic.

The fact that Patrice's core fandom comes from O&A and neither Opie nor Anthony are front and center is a joke. This benefit would probably be a place where both Opie and Anthony would meet and shake hands and act normally. And probably ease the tension. But no instead it has to be about propping up the failed standup careers of Vos and Bobby and making Burr feel less guilty about selling out to Star Wars.
Bobby was announced for it but then decided to stay in Aruba. Yes really.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Reminder that Burr only does this shit because he's guilty his friendship never recovered after they fought on O&A in 2006. Burr talked about this on some awful podcast a few years ago.
The fucking argument was so retarded, I listened to it a few weeks ago and didn’t realize that was the friendship ending argument. The basic gist of it was this, if no one remembers:

In 2006, Mancow had Bill Burr on because Burr was promoting a comedy gig. Patrice called into Mancow to promote Webjunk20. Patrice curses upon the first seconds of being on air. Burr says “Come on Patrice, this isn’t satellite radio.” Patrice was generally unenergetic and uninterested in the interview. Mancow shits on him with Patrice not defending himself and so he hangs up on Patrice. Bill went in to tell the story on O&A, to which Patrice called in to explain that Bill didn’t do enough to defend him, instead attacking him and standing with Mancow. Patrice said he wouldn’t have bombed if Burr defended him or gave him anything.

The irony of this is that Patrice tried explaining to Danny that men don’t have petty feuds / resentment they keep going for years in the Steve C vs Erock / Danny fight.

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
Forum Clout
Wait! What happened?!
not positive but i followed the stepdaughter on ig after getting horny for her from the patrice doc & got sucked into seeing her stories all the time. her biological father died recently. not sure of the exact circumstances but he was found dead in the street & she was suicidal for a bit afterwards. imagine having both your male role models taken too soon & then being stuck with only von’s retarded grifter ass

Forum Clout
not positive but i followed the stepdaughter on ig after getting horny for her from the patrice doc & got sucked into seeing her stories all the time. her biological father died recently. not sure of the exact circumstances but he was found dead in the street & she was suicidal for a bit afterwards. imagine having both your male role models taken too soon & then being stuck with only von’s retarded grifter ass

That's so fucked up. I feel so bad for her 😞

The fucking argument was so retarded, I listened to it a few weeks ago and didn’t realize that was the friendship ending argument. The basic gist of it was this, if no one remembers:

In 2006, Mancow had Bill Burr on because Burr was promoting a comedy gig. Patrice called into Mancow to promote Webjunk20. Patrice curses upon the first seconds of being on air. Burr says “Come on Patrice, this isn’t satellite radio.” Patrice was generally unenergetic and uninterested in the interview. Mancow shits on him with Patrice not defending himself and so he hangs up on Patrice. Bill went in to tell the story on O&A, to which Patrice called in to explain that Bill didn’t do enough to defend him, instead attacking him and standing with Mancow. Patrice said he wouldn’t have bombed if Burr defended him or gave him anything.

The irony of this is that Patrice tried explaining to Danny that men don’t have petty feuds / resentment they keep going for years in the Steve C vs Erock / Danny fight.

It was a case of Patrice begrudgingly doing press for Web Junk 20 to help promote the endeavour to be successful when in reality, he would later learn VH1 wasn't even requiring him to do so; Patrice messing up by cursing and starting the interview on the wrong foot; Bill chiming in and trying to playfully rib Patrice, but, unintentionally saying something that Mancow could use to trash satellite radio, its regular guests, and its listeners; Patrice not having the energy or the patience after being caught off guard by Mancow's interview style; Bill not understanding the difference between Cellar-style ribbing vs kicking a friend when he's down; and Patrice not relaying to Bill just how emotionally hurt he was by the failed interview and feeling vulnerable when Bill was making fun of the situation during their private phone call after the interview. Just a lot of miscommunication and the unfortunate inability to read other people's minds.

Last edited:

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Oh and a close friend of mine attended the Patrice benefit. Said that Jon Stewart made a surprise appearance and argued with a heckler after he said the words "faggot" and "retard" on stage. they didn't allow cell phones so no footage.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Look who did make it...

Jon "I wouldn't fucking shake your hand if you paid me" Stewart

Screenshot_20230405_220113_Chrome.jpg

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
What's her name, for research purposes