• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opester's hat with belt loops -- it's to hold fly fish hooks ya DOPES

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
It probably was just an Aeropostale hat back when he was wearing it, but maybe that actually is the purpose :brothaman_sm:

Opester.png

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
I forget the lore on why he removed the reflection of the glasses and added that awful photoshop.
I believe the correct lore is that he possibly wasn't even wearing sunglasses for that photo. They were poorly photoshopped in later. You can see the frames folded behind the lenses, which suggests the image was lifted from somewhere selling sunglasses instead using a stock image.

Why he couldn't just take another photo wearing sunglasses we'll never know.

handsomeblue

Mel BJ quote fulfillster
Forum Clout
I forget the lore on why he removed the reflection of the glasses and added that awful photoshop.
I believe the correct lore is that he possibly wasn't even wearing sunglasses for that photo. They were poorly photoshopped in later. You can see the frames folded behind the lenses, which suggests the image was lifted from somewhere selling sunglasses instead using a stock image.

Why he couldn't just take another photo wearing sunglasses we'll never know.
Hold on, hold on;
He was wearing sunglasses and the reflection was his arm holding out his phone on the beach, but Westwood One chose to get that awful stock photo of folded glasses & edited his shirt black. Management wanted a more urban homeless alleyway look instead of a beach dad.

From SHITLORD_CUNTDICK on the original sub:

kn1m0ddg9k911.png

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Hold on, hold on;
He was wearing sunglasses and the reflection was his arm holding out his phone on the beach, but Westwood One chose to get that awful stock photo of folded glasses & edited his shirt black. Management wanted a more urban homeless alleyway look instead of a beach dad.

From SHITLORD_CUNTDICK on the original sub:

kn1m0ddg9k911.png
Fawk! I'm heatin' up. I forgot all about that shirt too.

Millionaires have a hard time getting headshot photos into the city. sniff

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Fawk! I'm heatin' up. I forgot all about that shirt too.

Millionaires have a hard time getting headshot photos into the city. sniff
The getting podcast equipment into the city line from Norton was one of the most embarrassing things he ever said. Even more embarrassing than Opie thinking Colin's book was a coloring book.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
The getting podcast equipment into the city line from Norton was one of the most embarrassing things he ever said. Even more embarrassing than Opie thinking Colin's book was a coloring book.
Norton has the gall to say Opie is dumb when they're at least equal in that regard. His advice show probably killed more Americans than Vietnam.