• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Open offer to Eric Hildeman.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I’ll go on starship Fonzie to discuss anything you want, religion, you being a pedophile, Patrick, Jackie, Boomia, Dan. Whatever, you name it it’s fine.

@stealthyzarbon3 on X to arrange.

Until then, I’m going to take you at your word, that you’re a proud “inactive” pedophile.

G

No that's @NewJersey.gov , wherever he is...
You didnt make anyone cry, but the fact you're this energetic troll-template yet cant see that you were/are being used to spread schizo "detective work" made me turn off any zeal I had for any of this. Shimberis and Lipstick Alley? If they had a dick pic in that dossier you'd have thought it was me too and energetically posted away. I ain't get the energy to deal with your kind of sass.

Just sift thru the shit given to you and figure out what's really mine and what's not and maybe I'll see you as funny instead of an energetic Mighty Boosh troll-template that's not worth the headache

p01lccl4.jpg

G

You didnt make anyone cry, but the fact you're this energetic troll-template yet cant see that you were/are being used to spread schizo "detective work" made me turn off any zeal I had for any of this. Shimberis and Lipstick Alley? If they had a dick pic in that dossier you'd have thought it was me too and energetically posted away. I ain't get the energy to deal with your kind of sass.

Just sift thru the shit given to you and figure out what's really mine and what's not and maybe I'll see you as funny instead of an energetic Mighty Boosh troll-template that's not worth the headache

p01lccl4.jpg

@chocolatehellhole @CHH_Brother @PickleRickle @RoxburyRick @Faggot Boqposter @Boq's Clip-On Tie @BOQ IS A CHILD MOLESTER @Boq’s Exploded Brother @Boq's Dilapidated Hovel

normmacdonald-norm-macdonald-quote-quotes-funny-bestof-lines-dirtywork-celeb-comedy-9-24.jpg

Forum Clout

p01lccl4.jpg
1708827483273.png

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout

p01lccl4.jpg
Did you catch my dox thread yet?

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout

p01lccl4.jpg
Hey Liban welcome back! We missed you. Things just aren’t as sassy round these parts when you run away.

G

@NewJersey.gov look man, we're all having a good time here but you. How do people like you maintain your toilets? Rumor has it you just poo in a hole out back. I think that's false. But do you have a plunger? At least? Please tell me you at least own a fucking plunger, Habibi.