• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Oopsie doodles

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
IMG-2064.jpg

Tee-hee.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Wasn't Threads started as a reaction to Twitter being pretty much a free for all since Musk took over? I'm sure for that reason they have harsher guidelines and a lower bar for permanent bans. It'd be a real shame if Patty lost his account on there. It really really would.

TorqueWheeler

Forum Clout
Wasn't Threads started as a reaction to Twitter being pretty much a free for all since Musk took over? I'm sure for that reason they have harsher guidelines and a lower bar for permanent bans. It'd be a real shame if Patty lost his account on there. It really really would.
The nice thing with Threads is if they automatically decline your report because someone is a special boy you can ask for it to be reviewed and include your own context which seems to have worked wonders.

TorqueWheeler

Forum Clout
took them 81 days to review a report? lol and this is the platform faggots want to flee to escape from meanies and trolls?
I thought the same but I guess when they're being forced to actually look at something it takes a lot longer. Although it still took weeks for the algorithm to say there was nothing wrong with it in the first place so it really is just a load of shit.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I think you have to ask for it to be reviewed and then when the algorithm declines it again you can then ask for a third time and provide context which is probably when it forces someone to actually read it and why it took so long.

Last edited: