• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ooga looking for attention - tells a lie

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
That’s not why you were detained, Ooga!
IMG_0605.jpeg

Award winning author can’t even follow instructions. You tried to commit Visa fraud - that’s not a “random” reason.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
He didn't get nominated for anything. The book of other people's short fiction that he co-edited with two other, less illiterate people got nominated.
The fucking self importance of this shine to claim it was his nomination. Imagine a key grip trying to claim the Oscar for best picture was really his.

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
That’s not why you were detained, Ooga!
View attachment 152378
Award winning author can’t even follow instructions. You tried to commit Visa fraud - that’s not a “random” reason.
He wasn't flying to attend the ceremony he was flying so he could spend another 6 months sitting on his lazy ass having the sfwa pay for him

Forum Clout
There's video footage from last week of a large group of savage baboons from Senegal ooking up a storm while illegally crossing into the U.S. from Mexico and being released into the country by border agents on the orders of the Biden administration. It must suck for him to realize he's just as much of a worthless nigger, but he was deported after breaking U.S. immigration laws. Hilarious.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
being unapologetic about his deliberate attempt at disobeying immigration law doesn't seem like a smart strategy to get a new visa

try "It was wrong of me to dismiss the laws of the country and I promise not to do it again because I'm desperate to live in a white-majority civilized society"