• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ooga got to go to some event at the us consulate

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
This is the closest he'll get to touching American soil

Screenshot-20240727-164216-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240727-164146-Chrome.jpg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
He sets off gaydar big time.

@Sue Lightning comment? He’s got gay guy posture and facial expression no?
No i don’t see it. Also very hard to tell a Western / European fag from an African fag.

Actually its really easy now that I think about it. The Western fag will wear shorts up to his thighs, have a limp wrist, manicured hands, a pristine face with no wrinkles or bumps, and a distinct lisp.

The African fag is burning in an oil barrel.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
He's trying to act all vague and important - oh the stories I could tell about the US Consulate! When it's obvious it's just a shitty art show by all the paintings in the background.

Nah I'm kidding, the one with the orca whale jumping out of the ocean is great. It's not like you could buy a similar painting in every gift shop in Honolulu.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
I’m sure the cute girl in the first photo is overjoyed about having to touch that stinky, stuffed up incel.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
No i don’t see it. Also very hard to tell a Western / European fag from an African fag.

Actually its really easy now that I think about it. The Western fag will wear shorts up to his thighs, have a limp wrist, manicured hands, a pristine face with no wrinkles or bumps, and a distinct lisp.

The African fag is burning in an oil barrel.
I would have gone with "rainbow painted tire necklace" myself, but I won't tell you how to work the craft.

I have to say living in a fag infested area has its benefits (well kempt lawns and gardens, low crime if you look like you can fight) but I'm so fucking sick of faggots parading their faggotry. Nobody needs to see that you're the "designated bottom" on your t shirt, nobody needs to see your balls at the edge of your cutoff bibs. Burn them all.