• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ooga complains about his “career” again, Pat agrees

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
IMG_2043.jpeg

It’s clear both of them hate writing and we know both make barely any money from their “work”

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Brokecels bitching about being broke.

Maybe they should get real jobs? They obviously have zero love or talent for reading or writing.

Patrick doesn't read anything other than social media posts, and he spends more time and effort cultivating his tweets than he ever has his writing.

He publishes half assed first drafts then wonders why fame and fortune haven't fallen his feet , despite the fact that the notion of the superstar author is all but dead in the digital age. Authors and musicians by and large are no longer able to support themselves on their craft alone, and usually have to supplement their income with side gigs. They continue to create simply for the love of the craft - a love neither Pat nor Ooga Booga possess.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Write a book instead of bitching about it, you lazy nigger. You’ve already got a huge advantage over any unknown white writer, so fucking do it. If it’s great and no one buys it then you can complain. You can’t bitch about not making money for something you haven’t even done yet.

And no, writing isn’t the only job like that. Any artist has the same issue, it’s not something you get into to make money, it’s supposed to be your passion. Also people like social workers, teachers, charities, etc.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Write a book instead of bitching about it, you lazy nigger. You’ve already got a huge advantage over any unknown white writer, so fucking do it. If it’s great and no one buys it then you can complain. You can’t bitch about not making money for something you haven’t even done yet.

And no, writing isn’t the only job like that. Any artist has the same issue, it’s not something you get into to make money, it’s supposed to be your passion. Also people like social workers, teachers, charities, etc.
Exactly, until you’re very successful it should be a hobby while getting a real job in the mean time. He wants to keep getting praised for doing next to nothing and is running out of awards since he does very little work. All he’s done is a short story -that’s it.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Whatever you do for a living, if you’re passionate about it beyond the money - and you are good at it, the money will inevitably follow. In most cases, anyway. The vast majority of cases.

A plumber who takes pride in his work will get more work through reputation, a lazy uninspired author who steals ideas and puts out something every 3 years will also earn what his reputation commands.

I’d have thought this was a fact so self evident anybody over the the age of 12 would understand it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
You're right, a doctor would never have an ethical question about money and treatment. I can't imagine a single scenario where that could happen
Plus people would ask him that compared to other professions since it’s very hard to make even a decent living as a writer that doesn’t seem to write anything but wants to be praised as a god 24/7.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Whatever you do for a living, if you’re passionate about it beyond the money - and you are good at it, the money will inevitably follow. In most cases, anyway. The vast majority of cases.

A plumber who takes pride in his work will get more work through reputation, a lazy uninspired author who steals ideas and puts out something every 3 years will also earn what his reputation commands.

I’d have thought this was a fact so self evident anybody over the the age of 12 would understand it.
Exactly, I work in investment banking because it’s something I’ve been interested in / passionate about so I enjoy it and make good money. I’m not lazy or careless with my job if I didn’t care which is right - you have to find SOMETHING you like about what you do or else you will not give a shit. I know guys that were barbers and they loved it so much and worked hard to where they could open their own shops. Pat and Ooga had writing but are too arrogant to get real jobs so they cry about being poor and not rich and famous for existing.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Exactly, I work in investment banking because it’s something I’ve been interested in / passionate about so I enjoy it and make good money. I’m not lazy or careless with my job if I didn’t care which is right - you have to find SOMETHING you like about what you do or else you will not give a shit. I know guys that were barbers and they loved it so much and worked hard to where they could open their own shops. Pat and Ooga had writing but are too arrogant to get real jobs so they cry about being poor and not rich and famous for existing.

Pat:
The curse of the wererat 3: collar of perdition (whatever that is, but some anthology he joined)
The hunt for the red October in space
Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy in space… with McDonalds and Flump!
Tiny Tim in space.

He’s never had an original creative idea. Maybe he should focus on caring about creating something cool, not the easiest way to get published and get a title on Twitter as an author.

Epeke:
Destiny Delayed in pidgin English - 10 pages long.
????????

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
I lucked into my career. It’s laughably far away from my dreams in college. There are many things about it I dislike and I am far from a shining star in it—some aspects just don’t suit my skills/personality particularly. However, I do my best to focus on the aspects I am good at and take satisfaction from interactions with my team/clients/bosses and the results we produce.

This is not a big deal. It is the story of hundreds of millions of adults who get on with their lives. Pat and Ooga are stupid, yes, but they’re also arrested developmentally.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
If he wasn't so fucking lazy he could have made some serious bank off of the sfwa catladies by now. He could have easily started scamming white writers into giving him editing gigs. He could probably start a gofundme for a collection he's curated or whatever and charge losers like Paul to have their work featured. He's just a lazy cretin.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
Yes, authors are the only people who get asked that question. Athletes, musicians, any type of artist, teachers, cops, even lawyers and doctors. Plenty of lawyers make shit money because they focus more on a humanitarian/public aid career.

Ooga’s ego (and genetically low IQ) blinds him to any sort if critical thinking.

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
If he wasn't so fucking lazy he could have made some serious bank off of the sfwa catladies by now. He could have easily started scamming white writers into giving him editing gigs. He could probably start a gofundme for a collection he's curated or whatever and charge losers like Paul to have their work featured. He's just a lazy cretin.
Ya that's the worst part of the whole thing. It's obvious they both are of below average intelligence and clearly have no gift for writing. But it's the total lack of effort that is infuriating. They spend maybe 1 to 2 hours a day writing. The balls on these two, comparing themselves to a plumber putting in 8 to 10 hour days.