OOF

G

Joe is the most feminine out of the three.

We rag on Warren for being a faggot but haha holee shit Layla has 90s grunge dyke down to a tee
The middle part is horrible.

middlepart.JPG

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
Has anyone ever seen one of his contracts? I'd love to know how much one of his gigs pays and what he puts in his rider.
I think someone from here (Downsy Dan maybe?) reached out and inquired. He said $1200 plus transportation and hotel.

I doubt he gets that doing these ferry and casual dining establishments. Maybe he gets a couple hundred bucks if that. He did offer $125 to a potential conga drummer but that may have been a better gig if he could afford to pay someone that amount.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I think someone from here (Downsy Dan maybe?) reached out and inquired. He said $1200 plus transportation and hotel.

I doubt he gets that doing these ferry and casual dining establishments. Maybe he gets a couple hundred bucks if that. He did offer $125 to a potential conga drummer but that may have been a better gig if he could afford to pay someone that amount.
Yeah I texted him about playing hooligans. I thought he was alright actually considering but I guess he just needs the money. I'll at least give him credit for getting out there and making money, even if he was too dumb to save for 40 years

Has anyone ever seen one of his contracts? I'd love to know how much one of his gigs pays and what he puts in his rider.
He’s probably making $150-$200 for the weekend nights and maybe $50 for weekday evenings. I am sure Joe passses around the hat too for tip money. He is also most like comped a meal and 2 drinks. This is not something anyone should do as their “real job”.