• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Only I say who can use my platform, child.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Dumb pig is getting roasted for his opinions on the Rittenhouse judge, starts hiding replies like a coward and is called out on it, then he tweets this.

nov11113.png

Imagine paying for a fake twitter following then trying to lecture people on who can have access to it. I hope he dies in his sleep tonight.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
If a violent mob of trump supporters were looting and burning cars and gas stations down, then chased someone down who was putting out the fires shouting “kill that nigger” , and he fired back. Would there even be charges filed against the guy who defended himself? Of course not, they’d go after the mob.

I can’t believe they’re going to condemn a child to life in prison because of their hate filled liberal politics

I feel so bad for the kid

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
Can you describe the stupidity in specific language, sir? So that we can better understand this undefined method of measuring intelligence with regard to the replies?

::block::

Fat doesn't care about any of this, because it doesn't involve him. He just wants to treat people as though he's a special and important person. Find one example of Patrick arguing about something he has clearly researched and taken the time to understand.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
I almost hope civil war 2.0 kicks off soon. The thought of some rednecks pulling his fat ass out into the street, tossing a gasoline soaked tire around fat body and slowly burning him alive gets me rock hard.
Noooo chaiolldddd, I am Patrick S Tomlinson, redneck defeater xddd. I run rednecks down and tie them in knots with Krav maga, then pew pew them with my pew pews. Says so on my smedium shirt, stupid.