• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Only faggots hate The Smiths

bombvest

Forum Clout
zoomers are rediscovering that one stupid song 'How Soon is Now?' -- the one with only a few lines of lyrics -- that they made just to get radio play and it genuinely makes me sad for the future of humanity.

G

I met Johnny Marr around 2008. He was dressing much younger than his advanced years.

Being a old rock legend with credit but not the money of the biggest acts must be shit
If I'm not mistaken, Marr and Morrissey get 40% each of The Smiths royalties while the other two stiffs get 10% each. He's probably got plenty in the bank.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
If I'm not mistaken, Marr and Morrissey get 40% each of The Smiths royalties while the other two stiffs get 10% each. He's probably got plenty in the bank.
Yeah but it's not like they are a gigantic band selling millions still. Highly unlikely they cash in on a reunion either. The Stone roses managed to pretend to like each other to do some stadium gigs and get big money but I don't see The Smiths doing that

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
They're one of those bands I'm just ambivalent about. Don't like them, don't hate them. If a Smiths song came on the radio, I wouldn't recognize it or remember it.

G

will-smith-jada-jaden-willow-trey-billboard-1548-compressed.jpg