• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

One year ago today, Patrick left a voicemail threatening to kill us all

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Nobody was violating any health code. We were all seated. We were all drinking.

I guess the viruses can't spread when you're seated and drinking then, can they. Pig was screeching at people to wear a mask on Twitter for months and saying Trump literally murdered hundreds of thousands of Americans, but it's OK for him and his mutant friends to all cram into a bar to watch a football game when covid was at its peak.

The most hateable man on earth.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I guess the viruses can't spread when you're seated and drinking then, can they. Pig was screeching at people to wear a mask on Twitter for months and saying Trump literally murdered hundreds of thousands of Americans, but it's OK for him and his mutant friends to all cram into a bar to watch a football game when covid was at its peak.

The most hateable man on earth.
He also just attended a germ gathering so they can all take back those germs and spread them within the community they live in but since they voted for biden this is totally fine.