• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

One of the best Dice appearances

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout

Definitely not for everyone as it just turns into noise at the end with everyone screaming over each other but it makes me howl. I would say the other Jay vs. Dice one is good but it turns gay when he gets his wife involved with the police.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout

Just noticed the Worm was there the entire time while they were arguing, and chimes in at the end with a plug....how Dice didn't squash this worm under his big boy boots is a mystery.

Hey man he doesn't attack other comics. Has nothing to do with him not wanting to get involved because of fear he will burn some non-existent bridge.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Do you think the Jay vs. Dice was fake? Jay sounds extra gay and whiney during it so I'm saying no.

They admit it was fake after. Or maybe the first one was real and the second one was just a bit that O&A were in on and they just pretend the first one was fake too to save face for Gay Moors. The Staples fight I know for sure O&A got worked by Staples and GAY MOORS.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
They admit it was fake after. Or maybe the first one was real and the second one was just a bit that O&A were in on and they just pretend the first one was fake too to save face for Gay Moors. The Staples fight I know for sure O&A got worked by Staples and GAY MOORS.
The one where he called the cops I don't remember them ever admitting it was fake. It seemed real enough to me Jay isn't that good of an actor.