• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

one of my favorites from babu

based and white pilled

America, be very careful.
Forum Clout
1649526297171.png

-Babu

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
View attachment 34042
" It is by any measure, the safest and most effective vaccine in the history of medicine."
-Babu
Listen, I'm pro-vax, but even I'll admit he's a fat fuckin' idiot on this (and all things).

A single tetanus shot is good for 5-10 years. Some places make you wait a decade between shots, because it's so effective they're worried second jab any sooner it might stir your immune system up so much it starts picking fights with the rest of your body.

On the other hand, it's looking like each of the current COVID vaccines are good for maybe 12 months*. They're a stopgap until we figure out a long-term strategy to fight Chinese genetically-engineered zoonotic viruses.

Also, you can discount anyone talking about "The Vaccine" as a tard; there's at least 15 of them.

* Some of those 12 are new enough we're not sure how long they last; it could be that they are missing something, or it could be our immune systems are terrible at remembering how to fight BRAND NEW DISEASES THAT CAN ONLY HAVE COME OUT OF A LAB. WHY HAVEN'T WE BOMBED THEM YET?