• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

One of Daniel Larson's "managers" doxxed

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.reddit.com/r/Daniellarson/s/BexR4YUOF7[/URL]

RDT_20240305_1830042464509501655217968.png

Lol it's a Baby Torswats. These are the people fucking with Fatrick by the way - mentally ill children.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Wait…is that the dude who literally called himself “Clarke”. He pretended to be an attorney and cops let him go a few weeks back. He said he spent up to fucking 8hrs a day talking to Daniel. His family would interrogate him who he was talking to at Thanksgiving dinner and he told them about Larson. Hes just as weird as Daniel is lol. Thats funny hes a nigger. I thought it would be a 17 yr old white kid.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Wait…is that the dude who literally called himself “Clarke”. He pretended to be an attorney and cops let him go a few weeks back. He said he spent up to fucking 8hrs a day talking to Daniel. His family would interrogate him who he was talking to at Thanksgiving dinner and he told them about Larson. Hes just as weird as Daniel is lol. Thats funny hes a nigger. I thought it would be a 17 yr old white kid.
I kind of hope it turns out he swatted Pat too. Pat would be livid if it comes out he was swatted by a nigger instead of a white person.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Hey Fats, do you get it yet? There's a certain type of person who engages in this sort of thing and it's not generally middle aged radio show/comedy fans who have jobs and families and money for lawyers and a multiplicity of sinks.

You're so fond of calling everyone here right wing nutjobs and therefore pro-police and yet also say we're sending the police to get shot by a nude fat man with a meme gun.

If, on some off chance, it's not you and Fat Jax playing super cyberspy and running black hat opsec false flag games.... It's undoubtedly some autistic 19 yr old shitskin mutt edgelord from Kiwi or elsewhere and not Joe the white middle aged trucker who made some funny memes of you and your ugly wife with the OnA Bobo Highlights Playlist going in the background.

But it was definitely you or Jackie.

G

Hey Fats, do you get it yet? There's a certain type of person who engages in this sort of thing and it's not generally middle aged radio show/comedy fans who have jobs and families and money for lawyers and a multiplicity of sinks.

You're so fond of calling everyone here right wing nutjobs and therefore pro-police and yet also say we're sending the police to get shot by a nude fat man with a meme gun.

If, on some off chance, it's not you and Fat Jax playing super cyberspy and running black hat opsec false flag games.... It's undoubtedly some autistic 19 yr old shitskin mutt edgelord from Kiwi or elsewhere and not Joe the white middle aged trucker who made some funny memes of you and your ugly wife with the OnA Bobo Highlights Playlist going in the background.

But it was definitely you or Jackie.
But I think the takeaway here is that no matter what, fatty enjoys the attention. That is why he has been incapable of shutting the fuck up for the last half of a decade.

He thinks we're making him famous but in reality we're just a few dozen losers who like to say nigger and faggot on a BBS.

Oogie Farts 1488

🏠420 Friendly + Nigger Farts Welcome💨
Forum Clout
Clarke is a white 17 year old, this is a new manager I think

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
No child, he is not part black. He is a racist white supremacist like the rest of you stlaker child’s.

G

Clarke is a white 17 year old, this is a new manager I think

There's too many Clarks in the Larsonverse.

I don't follow it closely enough to know for sure, but I suspect "Clark" is becoming a common alias among the trolls like "Dan Mullen" and "Brian Gilgore" are here.