• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

One area of life that Jon del Arroz is 100% objectively beating Fats Tomlinson in every way.

G

Prettier wife who isn't an alcoholic and sounds like she can hang. JDA also doesn't seem to let El Salvadorian hit-squad members invade his and his wife's personal space while they eat ice cream shitfaced at 10 p.m

20220127_103947.jpg

Forum Clout
Prettier wife who isn't an alcoholic and sounds like she can hang. JDA also doesn't seem to let El Salvadorian hit-squad members invade his and his wife's personal space while they eat ice cream shitfaced at 10 p.m

View attachment 21605

Oh my god before i got banned and before they reazlied I was "BadThink Drumpf Reeeeeeee" you wouldn't believe how badly a lot of these authors creeped on my wife at conventions. She was legitimately scared of them never had anything so disgusting in her whole life.

Patrick S Tomlinson

Stop swatting my home, you fucking niggers.
Forum Clout
Oh my god before i got banned and before they reazlied I was "BadThink Drumpf Reeeeeeee" you wouldn't believe how badly a lot of these authors creeped on my wife at conventions. She was legitimately scared of them never had anything so disgusting in her whole life.
No, child. They didn't. Your wife is fat and has hair on her vagina.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Isn't your wife like 20 years out of their preferred age range, though?