• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Once again piggy backing on Little Bro’s “content”

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Corey Feldman is a weirdo for sure but he’s done more for himself than this fucking boomer dolt
E73EE071-66AD-4E38-8809-45CCFAC6A568.jpeg

Hey, Joseph, I bet Corey actually paid for his own guitar. Where’d you get yours?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
As gay and retarded as Corey Feldman is, I very seriously doubt he'd let Bovine Joe waddle around on the same stage with him. And despite his numerous "quirks", people actually know who Corey Feldman is, unlike Joe, who's best known as "that fat slovenly guy we saw on the shitty cruise that time".
Not sure if it’s still the case but everyone in his band (“The Angels”) had to be hot women, sober, and live with him.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Not sure if it’s still the case but everyone in his band (“The Angels”) had to be hot women, sober, and live with him.
He's trying to do a rock band thing now. So he's got a band of guys now except his new bitch playing keyboards that she doesn't actually know how to play. It's still hilariously bad. Feldman recently went viral for completely confidently trying to wing a guitar solo when he literally can't play guitar. Which is what Joe is commenting on.

He's currently opening for Limp Bizkit on what is called "The Loserville Tour" and Corey doesn't realize that the joke is that the bands are washed up losers. He's also putting out vlogs passive aggressively complaining about how he was told he was getting a tour bus and he instead got a shitty van that he has to drive himself lol.

IanCurtis

Forum Clout
I watched the entire thing last night, too many atrocities to mention but the moment that completely broke me - where I just felt self disgust at even watching Feldmans shit was when I heard a wah 'sound' - you'd assume it'd have to be a pedal right but there were only two guitars onstage and I could hear one doing clean soloing and Feldman doing his one-finger plucking shit.... sure enough, the camera pulls back and pans across to show the other dipshit guitarist literally going 'Waaah, waaaah, oooooh, waaah' with his mouth.... the level of shitness was unbelievable.

I'm also sure he demands the female backup singers sing like shit because he doesn't want to be upstaged - one of his early 'angels' was actually a pretty capable session musician who said he didn't pay her and Feldman lived in a filthy unfurnished rental mansion.

Forum Clout
Corey Feldman earned more money before he was a teenager than Joe will in his entire life.

Corey Feldman banged Hollywood 10s for 20 years and could probably still pull decent LA bimbos. Joe is fucking The Joker and is Eskimo cousins with his own brother because they both banged the same skank.

Corey Feldman spent the majority of his life doing the most high-end blow available in this country. Joe freebased with his mom.

Corey is touring the country, admittedly as a joke, but he gets to play his own music every night to large crowds. Joe’s failed big break was being a covers act for geriatrics on a cruise ship.

The delusion on these people just gets crazier and crazier every day. Corey can’t improvise a solo, does that make Joe a better musician because he memorized the tabs to the solo for I Shot the Sheriff?