• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

OnA’s crimes against the USA

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
What are they?
IMG_2891.jpeg

Forum Clout
I think he's really spirally now after that penguincon article. Fart couch heating up
He is enraged over that bullshit puff piece on him being corrected and Leslie's rebuttal being attached to it. The guy who wrote it now has a Fatso sized stain on his reputation for not doing any proper research or maintaining journalistic standards before he published that trash that was obviously spoonfed to him by Fatso. At least the author was ethical enough to acknowledge his mistakes and apologize publicly. That's something Fatso would never, ever be capable of doing.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Seems like it should be simple enough for Fat Pat to produce court records and guilty verdicts for all the convicted felons he’s reeled in over the last six years. You would certainly hope so given the strong accusatory language he feels comfortable throwing around.
He must make a real scene when he blames Dan and they ask " Do you have any proof he is behind all these accusations?" and he has nothing but " I just told you!" . Pat is so obnoxious he has made the police an enemy. Im sure they arent going out of their way to look into his stupid claims.

" Hey that fat guy on Oakland ave thats suing us, wants us to find his stolen lawn furniture."

1719801846806.png