• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

OnA in the wild

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
I'm on YouTube reading the comment section of a video about an unsolved robbery homicide from 15 years ago and come across this:

TedS.jpg

G

I have two stories. One of OnA in the wild in real life, and one on 4chan.

There was a thread on 4chan a couple of years back that made me laugh so fucking hard. It was clearly written by someone deranged, a guy saying he was going to hunt down and kill jim norton. He seemed serious, and unhinged. Nobody replied to it since nobody knew who jim was, which made it funnier to me. And it didn't have any humor to it, it was just the ramblings of a mad man who wanted to kill him. Since Jim is alive I'm guessing the guy was arrested or he just never went through with it.

The second story is I saw Carl Ruiz in real life when walking down a street in boston. He looked disgusting, nipples protruding.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
I have two stories. One of OnA in the wild in real life, and one on 4chan.

There was a thread on 4chan a couple of years back that made me laugh so fucking hard. It was clearly written by someone deranged, a guy saying he was going to hunt down and kill jim norton. He seemed serious, and unhinged. Nobody replied to it since nobody knew who jim was, which made it funnier to me. And it didn't have any humor to it, it was just the ramblings of a mad man who wanted to kill him. Since Jim is alive I'm guessing the guy was arrested or he just never went through with it.

The second story is I saw Carl Ruiz in real life when walking down a street in boston. He looked disgusting, nipples protruding.
No chance you could find that 4chan thread? I'd be willing to bet the writing style is a close match for someone here. I'm not alluding to anyone in particular, it would be a shorter list of non-suspects.

G

No chance you could find that 4chan thread? I'd be willing to bet the writing style is a close match for someone here. I'm not alluding to anyone in particular, it would be a shorter list of non-suspects.
No idea, not even sure what board it was on or from what year. They don't get archived anyway I don't think.