• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

On what planet is this woman a so-called 10?

G

1667342417557.png

Go to Germany or Austria and she's slightly above the standard. I don't get it. Who was ever pushing this witch as a supermodel? Brady could have done a lot better tbphwc

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
I
View attachment 74797
Go to Germany or Austria and she's slightly above the standard. I don't get it. Who was ever pushing this witch as a supermodel? Brady could have done a lot better tbphwc
I've gotten into arguments with friends and family over her. I've said she's always looked like a man. She isn't hot! It's proof the fashion industry is run by gays

G

The difference between pics 1 and 2 is puppy fat mostly down to diet and workout regime. 1 - college douche who lives on cheeseburgers and beer and does the basic hour drills 5 days a week and plays on Saturday. 2 - training, gym, swim etc + tailored diet and no booze. 3 - he looks like a cocksucker
That’s true, his high school pic is even worse.

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout
View attachment 74797

This bitch is the most mediocre model of all time in my book. Always heard that she is an absolute cunt to people in the service industry.

Forum Clout
Gisele is a bitchy, mouthy, aging cunt who Brady is better off without. I seriously doubt he'll have much trouble finding a significant upgrade. As much as I've always disliked the guy, it's kind of sad to see an NFL HOF-bound superstar being publicly emasculated by a bony old twat whose entire claim to fame is being able to walk around wiggling her ass. She needs him way more than he needs her.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Gisele is a bitchy, mouthy, aging cunt who Brady is better off without. I seriously doubt he'll have much trouble finding a significant upgrade. As much as I've always disliked the guy, it's kind of sad to see an NFL HOF-bound superstar being publicly emasculated by a bony old twat whose entire claim to fame is being able to walk around wiggling her ass. She needs him way more than he needs her.
Her other claim to fame was as a beard for Leonardo Dicaprio.