• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

OMG INBD

G

You know it only takes a VPN service plus you can always say you don't know who has control over the phone/xbox/computer/playstation in your house right? Fuck that faggot. He ain't never going to catch us if we act smart.

I use a used phone on my neighbors WiFi. Lmfao come prosecute me fat faggot

G

He can't do anything because we haven't done anything illegal
I would actually disagree that we aren't breaking a law. Clearly we should all be aware nobody would want 500 plus text threads from me, it's a nuisance, but he has never tried changing the number and he responds each and every time, sort of mitigating the seriousness of all of this. That's why Andrew doxxed himself and nothing happened. The first thing Pat would need to do is link any of us to the individual acts he claims we're committing and he'd needs a subpoena to literally be enforced to get some evidence linking us to individual "crimes", we saw how that went. The best analogy to the type of laws we're breaking and how the state enforces it is, speeding. Cops see you do it and 9 out of 10 times until it has aggravating factors they ignore it. Even then the penalty is still minor unless their is a tangible harmful result of the aggravating factors where the actus reus matches the mens rea. Sure you knew doing a 100 was dangerous, but unless it actually lead to a crash the punishment is low. That's where we are. We have a carte blanche to continue until somebody deranged enough actually beats Pat's head in for know reason. @WormKiller are you ever going to do that? You're are most likely candidate lol. I doubt Rick would ever strike first in an in-face meeting, so we're all good.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I would actually disagree that we aren't breaking a law. Clearly we should all be aware nobody would want 500 plus text threads from me, it's a nuisance, but he has never tried changing the number and he responds each and every time, sort of mitigating the seriousness of all of this. That's why Andrew doxxed himself and nothing happened. The first thing Pat would need to do is link any of us to the individual acts he claims we're committing and he'd needs a subpoena to literally be enforced to get some evidence linking us to individual "crimes", we saw how that went. The best analogy to the type of laws we're breaking and how the state enforces it is, speeding. Cops see you do it and 9 out of 10 times until it has aggravating factors they ignore it. Even then the penalty is still minor unless their is a tangible harmful result of the aggravating factors where the actus reus matches the mens rea. Sure you knew doing a 100 was dangerous, but unless it actually lead to a crash the punishment is low. That's where we are. We have a carte blanche to continue until somebody deranged enough actually beats Pat's head in for know reason. @WormKiller are you ever going to do that? You're are most likely candidate lol. I doubt Rick would ever strike first in an in-face meeting, so we're all good.
Pretty sure if they get you going 100 you’re facing actual criminal charges. Perhaps a better analogy is going 15-20mph over the limit, which is what most people do.

i do second the recommendation that wormkiller smashes in Patrick’s face ASAP though, for the ribs

G

Pretty sure if they get you going 100 you’re facing actual criminal charges. Perhaps a better analogy is going 15-20mph over the limit, which is what most people do.

i do second the recommendation that wormkiller smashes in Patrick’s face ASAP though, for the ribs
That was the reason for the speeding analogy, yes if you go a hundred they often bump it up to reckless driving and have some criminal sanction, but barring you seriously hurting somebody you aren't going to jail for a first offense, even for DWI in most jurisdictions. That's where Rick is , our thousands of contacts are aggravating factors, but short of harming him even our worst acts will net no worse than a fine even if it is criminal, depending on our records. The speeding part is, the vast majority of us have no aggravating circumstance like contact so frequent we ought to have know it was criminal, nor does our posting here and on twitter reach a criminality. Essentially until our actions regardless of his lack of attempt to prevent them actually lead to real life physical or economic costs to him, we can do this. We're playing with the half a house's money, so to speak. The reason he took no preventative measures is because he knows it ends then and he needs us to cross the line as we do by texting and calling, otherwise all he has is our free speech and TOS violations on twitter and the like.

TL/DR Fat is very fat and actually dislikes our attention, but feeds on it nonetheless.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
That was the reason for the speeding analogy, yes if you go a hundred they often bump it up to reckless driving and have some criminal sanction, but barring you seriously hurting somebody you aren't going to jail for a first offense, even for DWI in most jurisdictions. That's where Rick is , our thousands of contacts are aggravating factors, but short of harming him even our worst acts will net no worse than a fine even if it is criminal, depending on our records. The speeding part is, the vast majority of us have no aggravating circumstance like contact so frequent we ought to have know it was criminal, nor does our posting here and on twitter reach a criminality. Essentially until our actions regardless of his lack of attempt to prevent them actually lead to real life physical or economic costs to him, we can do this. We're playing with the half a house's money, so to speak. The reason he took no preventative measures is because he knows it ends then and he needs us to cross the line as we do by texting and calling, otherwise all he has is our free speech and TOS violations on twitter and the like.

TL/DR Fat is very fat and actually dislikes our attention, but feeds on it nonetheless.
Thanks for keeping it brief brotherman