• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Olivia Munn "Dated" Aaron Rodgers For 3 Years- no kids. She Has Dated John Mulaney For Less Than A Year- She's Pregnant

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Nice autistic kid you're going to have, stupids. She's 41. Prime baby rearing age. Also, Mullaney is fresh out of rehab for cocaine issues-- seems like a relationship built on a solid foundation.

Edit: Mullaney was married for 6 years and no kids. He has been dating Munn since May of this year. Nice barren former wife, stupid.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...ave-helped-save-me-from-myself-071425246.html

Last edited:

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
I have no comment on either of the men other than either of them could have no wanted kids and one point in their lives and changed their minds. Despite what most ghetto and trailer trash accomplish, getting pregnant is pretty hard if the women is on birth control or you aren’t dump loads deep at the exact right moment. Munn could have caught baby fever after realize her career was over.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I have no comment on either of the men other than either of them could have no wanted kids and one point in their lives and changed their minds. Despite what most ghetto and trailer trash accomplish, getting pregnant is pretty hard if the women is on birth control or you aren’t dump loads deep at the exact right moment. Munn could have caught baby fever after realize her career was over.
She's 41. Kid is gonna be half a tard.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
His What's Up Pussycat jukebox bit is to him what Bert Kreischer's russian mob story is to the fatass

The real question, was it true? Probably, and without too much embellishment since it was so simple, but was Bert's...?

No. Bert's full of shit. He's worse than Norton, and insists on this self mythology to cope with aging.