Old school speed run

G

What’s with the tranny speedrun connection? More importantly does Bailey Jay know about it before wormish radio talk show hosts can take advantage of said facts? Is Sue in danger of this apparent incel infestation? Brothamen would like to know.
There used to be a super popular speedrunner named Cosmo who co-founded speedrunslive.com. He had a psycho girlfriend who told him she wanted to fuck other guys, and he actually agreed to it. She probably did a lot of other psycho shit to him as well because he turned into a tranny and became extremely psychotic and got hooked on drugs and yadda yadda yadda. There's some YouTube documentaries about his downfall but yeah I think he is pretty much the face of "Tranny speedrunning". Also speedrunning conventions like AGDQ are packed with trannies.

G

There used to be a super popular speedrunner named Cosmo who co-founded speedrunslive.com. He had a psycho girlfriend who told him she wanted to fuck other guys, and he actually agreed to it. She probably did a lot of other psycho shit to him as well because he turned into a tranny and became extremely psychotic and got hooked on drugs and yadda yadda yadda. There's some YouTube documentaries about his downfall but yeah I think he is pretty much the face of "Tranny speedrunning". Also speedrunning conventions like AGDQ are packed with trannies.
And now I’m horny.

Hoolies

For me? It's Colin Quinn!
GamesDoneQuick girls night out.jpg

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
The only people obsessed with these old games to master them like this are autistics usually. They’re usually very sexually confused due to their autism which is why they turn into trannies (CWC is the most obvious one). So a bunch of confused autistics are congregated around one thing then exclude normal people from it unless they absorb their tranny retard beliefs. They’ve effectively created a cult around it. Nice tranny retard explanation, stupid.

I believe AGDQ also has "dilation breaks" built into their schedule.

G

The only people obsessed with these old games to master them like this are autistics usually. They’re usually very sexually confused due to their autism which is why they turn into trannies (CWC is the most obvious one). So a bunch of confused autistics are congregated around one thing then exclude normal people from it unless they absorb their tranny retard beliefs. They’ve effectively created a cult around it. Nice tranny retard explanation, stupid.
That explains my obsession with Bailey Jay.