• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Okay, how did John Pedolovitz figure out Opie runs the show and Anthony is just some old bum from the show?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
It's called O&A and Anthony was rightfully and immediately placed on the pay no mind list.
And then he names two of our biggest Generals?
And the double dipping of not only getting screenshots, but every page has been downloaded?

1635937947851.png

If this man owns guns then I do NOT feel safe. What could he possibly mean by "seeing" us soon.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Yeah Opie isn't too happy about the idea this guy will be talking about him. He sent me a pissed off message last night.

I don't think the guy will mention him again so I'm letting it blow over. Ope will calm down and forget about it

@SpaceEdge , I know you're trying to quell the TTTEEENNNNSSIIIIIIIIOOONNN around here, but let's take out the road sodas and toss those cement bag lunches: the Opester NEVER forgets.

Remember how he told off Tommy Lee? This ain't nuffin for the leader of The Philly Crew.