• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ok, once and for all....

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
What the fuck does Niki do in their relationship? Has Patty Cakes ever bragged about her cooking, or anything else she does?

What kind of goddamn marriage do they have, are they really both gay and it's all a sham to hide it? Is it possible that Patrick S. Tomlinson, the Twitter God and greatest man in the world, is really a giant hypocrite who supports faggot rights, yet is afraid to come out himself?

Bawh Gawd King!

G

Caretaker
EBC80-F5-A-D5-E7-4-A73-AB19-FBFEB2-D0-A4-F2.jpg

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Don't forget his drool in the NYC subway pic. Your comparison holds merit.
View attachment 21856

He really looks like this retarded kid that I went to Middle School with. This guy had it so bad he couldn't speak, just drooled and made noises. Sometimes he'd flap his arms at you to say hello. I have never made fun of that kid before, but comparing him to Pat might make it a first. Still, the resemblance is uncanny.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
View attachment 21856

He really looks like this retarded kid that I went to Middle School with. This guy had it so bad he couldn't speak, just drooled and made noises. Sometimes he'd flap his arms at you to say hello. I have never made fun of that kid before, but comparing him to Pat might make it a first. Still, the resemblance is uncanny.
#amdrooling

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Her and Rick are autistic friends. She is living out her ideas of a relationship, along with Rick. These “ideas” come from children movies and cartoons, where there’s rainbows and everyone gets along. Autistic people love them, and begin to think it’s real. Mommy Robby on the other hand, profits from having 2 retard checks monthly and giving them a house that pays for itself. Bonus points for helping set up fake businesses for the extra taxpayer slap, child.

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout
View attachment 21856

It's Pat's fault you made fun of the retarded kid.