• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

OK, is StealthyAuthor real or not? Cause this nigga just came back

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
https://twitter.com/stealthygeek?lang=en

If StealthyAuthor is one of us, then just admit it. No need to be secretive; we'll find out eventually.

(Of course this could also be Patrick's attempt at 4D-chess πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈretarded, but and attempt nonetheless)
How can you still not figure this shit out yourself? Patrick never just comes back under an alt, any account that was actually him would be announced on his social media at a minimum. Rick would never bother tweeting unless it was to at least thousands of followers.

G

I got bamboozled and feel like a fool. I'm a sentimentalist and I WANTED TO BELIEVE that Patrick finally was humbled and came to his senses after over three years.

I'll never get fooled again. Now there's no mercy.

AntSucks

β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜†
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I believed it at first because even though it seemed like a big admission it was also designed for maximum sympathy, which is exactly how he'd do it.

But you fucked up when you called his wife beautiful. He would never compliment her like that.