• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

OK here me out...

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Its " Hear" you fat idiot

If only you could take your own advice . All your friends and family have told you the same advise as well as the people that troll you but you just cant help yourself. So it costed you years off your life and thousands of dollars.

1713538744456.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Remember when he tried to bond with her over being swatted and she ignored him, and he went right back to shitting on her? He is such an embittered childish cunt.
I think he thought he could steal some her attention and get some publicity by injecting himself into the threads about her swattings.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
He should believe it then
Well only beggars believe 'the number of pudding brained imbeciles arguing an election is how to fix a man WHO ALREADY USED VIOLENCE TO OVERTURN AN ELECTION' but the particular number is not specified just who believes it, so I guess he believes it as a beggar but we'll never know what number it is.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
Its " Hear" you fat idiot

If only you could take your own advice . All your friends and family have told you the same advise as well as the people that troll you but you just cant help yourself. So it costed you years off your life and thousands of dollars.

View attachment 193971
He probably wants MTG to peg him, kinda like Trumpsters want to motorboat AOC.

Fuck me for using the initials.

Mimi Beardsley

She’s a real cock softener.
Forum Clout
Doesn’t he ever just take 5 seconds to look at what he writes before sending it out or is he so excited to get his take out there he hits send 1/2 second after he finishes typing the last word?

Seriously, this one is inexcusable.

Would be great if we had a collection of all his spelling and grammar mistakes in one spot to spam whenever he claims to be an expert on a subject because he is an “author”.

Forum Clout
Doesn’t he ever just take 5 seconds to look at what he writes before sending it out or is he so excited to get his take out there he hits send 1/2 second after he finishes typing the last word?

Seriously, this one is inexcusable.

Would be great if we had a collection of all his spelling and grammar mistakes in one spot to spam whenever he claims to be an expert on a subject because he is an “author”.
"That what editors are for, stlaker. Enjoy prison."

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Would be great if we had a collection of all his spelling and grammar mistakes in one spot to spam whenever he claims to be an expert on a subject because he is an “author”

I really need to stop being a F/N and update the fucking thing already. I've probably bookmarked another 50 Patisms and I've barely been paying attention.