• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Oi! Yous fat Yanks eat too much McDonald’s and you loike shootin’ off your guns too much!

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
The epilogue says the neckbeard broke his leg and is waiting for an operation. So he's laid up at home, not working and no doubt getting fatter. Sounds pleasant.
Not that Americans aren’t total messes too. I just find Brit messes hilarious. That nigga was just sitting at home and doing nothing, never left his house more than once a week. How do you break your leg?!

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
Not that Americans aren’t total messes too. I just find Brit messes hilarious. That nigga was just sitting at home and doing nothing, never left his house more than once a week. How do you break your leg?!
And how does the local farmer not come by and put a bolt in their head

G

The English have to be the most unsightly white people on the planet, absolutely disgusting.

D2BDD277-26A1-4FCD-ACDF-B99C2BC04AE2.png

F12E1A86-2295-44EB-8EA4-B328DDE3BC0C.jpeg