• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Oh you made fun of me? Now you don’t get anymore fake information!

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
IMG_5839.jpeg
IMG_5840.jpeg

So the same faggot who was thanking me in private and trying to court me is the same faggot now meekly shit talking me on the other worse forums (that i don’t read)

I just want to remind everyone how big of a faggot this dude is.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
“I’m not going to stick my neck out to get more dirt on Pat for these losers”

Proceeds to obtain the pro se motion and post it here. Proceeds to obtain a shitty video of Pat walking out of court to post here. But sure, he isn’t gonna do ANYTHING for us anymore. Give it another 6 months when this babyboy thinks the coast is clear and he’ll be back sucking up trying to get validation.

FUCKING FANBOY

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Has it been established who these users were that received the evidence?
I remember people saying yeah xe was "talking about X" but no-one actually saying, "yeah I saw the VIDEO of X"
No. I know I was one of the users though so I can break down his “evidence”. Actually why break it down? I’ll just show everyone!

IMG_5842.jpeg

IMG_5844.jpeg

IMG_5845.jpeg

IMG_5846.jpeg

IMG_5847.jpeg

IMG_5848.jpeg

IMG_5849.jpeg

IMG_5850.jpeg

IMG_5851.jpeg

IMG_5852.jpeg

(Will they?)
IMG_5853.jpeg

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
You're all retarded. Why isn't this just someone who had some information that turned out to not be 100% accurate and jumped the gun. What do you think the conspiracy was here. Someone posted something too early and it didn't pan out.
I don’t think it’s a conspiracy. I think the reality is he’s a fanboy faggot who loves our content and invented a lie, or got really shitty info from another Kiwi, and because he desperately wanted approval decided to dump that shit here. What makes it extremely gay is the fact that this faggot acts like he had some 100% true information and when it didn’t pan out he got butthurt and went “I wasn’t wrong but i’m not gonna tell you guys anything anymore!!!!” and now cries on Kiwifarms about this place.

The guys just a complete fucking faggot.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
You're all retarded. Why isn't this just someone who had some information that turned out to not be 100% accurate and jumped the gun.

What do you think the conspiracy was here. Someone posted something too early and it didn't pan out.
He's a lying faggot that always had nothing, but was getting off on the attention.