• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Oh good fucking God...

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout

Not like I'm looking to brigade fellas, but the American fan just sent me this link. You have to see this shit.

ccd4d6fc0662b2372cefda9da78d3028.jpg

cec4f2c5fe71d739dee630cfbbca0a2b.jpg

He really is a white grandmother in the body of a drunken minority.

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
Nice to hear you're doing well and got an audient outside of Europe, Ray.

What audience? You American cunts left me out to pasture just because a certain little person wasn't singing "Invisible Touch" anymore.

Couldn't even sell out small venues in our second try. What the Fuck was that all about? Do you blokes think "Susudio" is the modern equivalent of Beethoven?

All jokes at Phil aside, let's be honest here: that Tarzan soundtrack of his is pretty awful.

G

What audience? You American cunts left me out to pasture just because a certain little person wasn't singing "Invisible Touch" anymore.

Couldn't even sell out small venues in our second try. What the Fuck was that all about? Do you blokes think "Susudio" is the modern equivalent of Beethoven?

All jokes at Phil aside, let's be honest here: that Tarzan soundtrack of his is pretty awful.
Ray, what is it with you and Phil Collins? Gosia once tied him up like a pretzel, didn’t she?

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
Ray, what is it with you and Phil Collins? Gosia once tied him up like a pretzel, didn’t she?

I met him briefly once, he was a nice fella, believe it or not. I like to make jokes about it because it's low hanging fruit, and what can I say, I have to find a laugh somewhere about how it all went down.

I meant what I said about the Tarzan soundtrack though.

G

I met him briefly once, he was a nice fella, believe it or not. I like to make jokes about it because it's low hanging fruit, and what can I say, I have to find a laugh somewhere about how it all went down.

I meant what I said about the Tarzan soundtrack though.
You’re a sour egg, Mr. Wilson. I like it. Now that I’ve got you by your sexy beard: what were you referring to about little people and being abandoned,etc. In other words what’s the haps?

Also, I shouldn’t have implied that about Gosia. That was gay and faggot of me.

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
You’re a sour egg, Mr. Wilson. I like it. Now that I’ve got you by your sexy beard: what were you referring to about little people and being abandoned,etc. In other words what’s the haps?

Also, I shouldn’t have implied that about Gosia. That was gay and faggot of me.

Merely a jab at Mr. Collins height handicap for the former, and self deprecation towards myself about Calling All Stations' reception in America on the latter.

Gosia is a saint for putting up with me. In many ways, we're quite opposite, but I think that's what draws us to each other, the value we find in our different perspectives.

Plus she has a wicked sense of humour, she'd take no offense to your comment.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout

OH BIKO!!! BECAUSE BECAUSE BIKO OH BIKO BECAUSE BECAUSE BIKO