• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

OFFICIAL Patrick S. Tomlinson -Mass Shooting- Prediction Thread

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Well, it's inevitable, Patrick is going to shoot up some conservative thing after some bigger thing (divorce, bankruptcy, twitter account ban) as he sees nothing to live for
Let's all take a guess / location / theme that he will shoot up, and once it happens we can look back and see who is the big brain. Remember to give your explanation.

Murder/ (his-hoping-if-not-shot-first)suicide, public outdoor event for lack of security(rather than a singular person he can target, because he's too dumb to find a single person), he will shoot the women first because he's gay

People are definitely gonna try to kill the Kenosha Kid, as there's obviously 1000s of people who would try to assassinate Trump if possible but knew it'd be too hard to pull off, but a kid who they see as Trump and deserving would warrant much more retards to attempt something.
Once these shootings at events become common, Patrick will steal the idea like he does everything else, hopefully the gay events just stop and Patrick doesn't actually kill anyone cause he's a fat pussy.

G

Most of these social activists on Twitter like Patrick are scared of their own shadow in real life. Patrick and other losers get to live out their power trip fantasies in an echo chamber for the mentally ill.

No one is gonna touch the Kenosha Kid because (1) he's the fastest draw in the US Midwest, and (2) anyone threatening him is a known cowardly faggot.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Most of these social activists on Twitter like Patrick are scared of their own shadow in real life. Patrick and other losers get to live out their power trip fantasies in an echo chamber for the mentally ill.

No one is gonna touch the Kenosha Kid because (1) he's the fastest draw in the US Midwest, and (2) anyone threatening him is a known cowardly faggot.
i'd love to see rittenhouse increase his score

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
I don't know, something like that would take initiative... effort, some real get-up-and-go, and I can't picture Pat doing much of anything. Maybe in his beer soaked dreams. "There's an atalker... there's an atalker... another atalker!"