• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Official ONAForums Premier League thread

TheYepster

yep yep yep yep yep
Forum Clout
30765-germany-vs-nigeria.png

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
Why are Americans suddenly interested in British football? Ryan Reynolds and Mac from Always Sunny bought a football club. Cris Italia posts about it all the time? Don't they know that it's a game for fags?
All sports are for fags. Soccer has been existent in the States for decades, hence the term “soccer moms”. Leave it alone…sniff.

Monk

Forum Clout
Why are Americans suddenly interested in British football? Ryan Reynolds and Mac from Always Sunny bought a football club. Cris Italia posts about it all the time? Don't they know that it's a game for fags?

Used to need cable or satellite TV plus an extra sports package to watch it. Streaming services made European football way more accessible to Americans.

G

It's partly popular too because there are so many degenerate gamblers. Soccer is so fucking gay.

Imagine paying hundreds of dollars to watch a 0-0 tie. Nice choreographed songs, pussies.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
It's partly popular too because there are so many degenerate gamblers. Soccer is so fucking gay.

Imagine paying hundreds of dollars to watch a 0-0 tie. Nice choreographed songs, pussies.
Lol, twice right stlaker. I wish every game would go to pens for a win instead of ending in draws, and the songs are indeed gay, albeit funny sometimes, but the biggest problem is the diving. Blatant dives should get straight red cards.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
Ok, let me find a mirror here in Orange County, California, where I was born and raised.

G

Lol, twice right atalker. I wish every game would go to pens for a win instead of ending in draws, and the songs are indeed gay, albeit funny sometimes, but the biggest problem is the diving. Blatant dives should get straight red cards.
I like the World Cup because it's high stakes and playing for pride. Raw emotion and all that. The south America qualifiers are one of the best formats in sports, I think. That Neymar and Ronaldo guys seem like huge fags. I can never get really into it.