• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

OFFICIAL LitCrit RETIREMENT THREAD

G

My last message to Rick:

You are a fat faggot with bitch tits.Thanks for the laughs the last 5 years. Nice lawsuit, stuipid.

To others:

Been a hilarious ride, but its time to grow up and move on. Ive neglected off topic, music, and comedy. Im getting back on the road. Vos dates, compound tour. Brother joe shows, ect...

Ants dying, Jim has aids...were entering a new chapter of the show...there will be more content. Pat is boring and unfunny....and frankly not worth our time. These new characters are a disgrace and im done watching.

I come with my hands unclenched, no more bacon egg and cheese on a roll, control alt delting this shit.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
12bf87d2ef8fc1d9e07c2315d7b7e121.jpg

G

We still have the divorce saga and the prison pat saga
If this happens, ill be back. But hes just depressing me lately. Ya hes a fat.arrogant cunt, i get it. But when i scroll through and see "hildy" every other post i fawkin broooooodddd....who gives a shit about this fawwkin guy?!

I feel like i got lost, lately. And a good way to cleanse my soul is focus on Joe for a while.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
If this happens, ill be back. But hes just depressing me lately. Ya hes a fat.arrogant cunt, i get it. But when i scroll through and see "hildy" every other post i fawkin broooooodddd....who gives a shit about this fawwkin guy?!

I feel like i got lost, lately. And a good way to cleanse my soul is focus on Joe for a while.

Yer doing a lot of posting for someone who said they are leaving, jus' sayin'

G

You don't think it's funny that the pedophile defender @NormsGhost 's sister give $100 FULL SERVICE?

8b16833e73d7319ac82ec840986335ca.gif