• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Official Call Out Thread

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Never thought of the off-topic section as "call outs and in fighting" so let's keep it to 1 thread please. We're Stronger Together.

A lot of talk about Alt Accounts on here lately. Let's hear it, name some names. Let's call some people out here today.

Well you know something, Rocket Rosenthal, I'm calling you out.

G

Dre Shitpost is messing with the ratios, child! That guy is a real problem and he needs to be stopped.

What say you, Admin? You're currently hosting and shielding the poster of a webforum specifically and exclusively dedicated to the coordination, execution, and celebration of a targeted harassment and terrorism campaign against our heckin' updoots.

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
Dre Shitpost is messing with the ratios, child! That guy is a real problem and he needs to be stopped.

What say you, Admin? You're currently hosting and shielding the poster of a webforum specifically and exclusively dedicated to the coordination, execution, and celebration of a targeted harassment and terrorism campaign against our heckin' updoots.
Pretty sure that's an alt

Ohhh literal me

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
Forum Clout

I'm suing Dre Shitpost for negative reviews.

THE D

Forum Clout

I would have been on your side a week ago, but he started upvoting me, so let's see where this goes.

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf
Forum Clout

That guy just downvotes everything. There needs to be a limit. We should have just stuck with ribs, no ribs.

THE D

Forum Clout
Official call out thread? Imagine PMing Dre and Dre doesn't respond. But then posts to acknowledge he's online.

I wasn't really sure what you were trying to say and didn't care to respond

70% of those little cum town white niggers over there are bullying you.

THE D

Forum Clout
Okay Patrick. The universe will implode if you admit you were wrong about one little thing. Better to continue to battle on this hill of yours then just go "lol" and move on.
Lol what? I literally didn't reply to you twice.

I was ruh-ruh-ruh-ruh-ruh-ruh-wrong about you abandoning us, everything else was accurate.