• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Obese Milwaukee man quotes Captain America while continuing to push for WW3

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
70d05a59cc918dd88a2dce2cf7554959.png

The scene he's quoting - https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/4fe6ae64-3e8c-4940-8e88-0d45c1aa865c

He really is a complete fucking retard.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Has he addressed the fact that he is calling for others to fight and die in a war that he himself would never get involved in yet?

At least a couple of people on Twitter have suggested that he go over and fight in Ukraine if he's so determined to defeat Putin.

The last person who suggested it received a "Ackshully, child. It's just 'Ukraine', not 'the Ukraine" and was blocked.

He's the most hateable fuck imaginable.

Forum Clout
Has he addressed the fact that he is calling for others to fight and die in a war that he himself would never get involved in yet? I doubt it. Put your money where your mouth is piggy and join up, you're a professional marksman after all.
Expert marksman and marksmanship trainer, medic with life saving skills and master of many forms of martial arts. Honestly, he's doing the free world a disservice by not fighting. He could single handedly win this war with those skills.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I don’t know what to say here. How much evidence does anyone need that he is an undiagnosed autistic? No, rational person, would ever equate a real life war to a fictional movie. He probably thinks shields could be a viable weapon in war today. Fucking disgrace.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
At least a couple of people on Twitter have suggested that he go over and fight in Ukraine if he's so determined to defeat Putin.

The last person who suggested it received a "Ackshully, child. It's just 'Ukraine', not 'the Ukraine" and was blocked.

He's the most hateable fuck imaginable.
Somebody in another thread posted that then quoted all the times he's said "The Ukraine", because he's a fat fucktard.

Like here, for example, waaaay back during the Trump administration.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
His neighborhood could get bombed and nobody would notice. Actually might improve the area,
War is about money. The main reason certain areas aren’t blown up is because the cost to repair is too high. This is the main reason there’s still no 1st nation wars. MKE has almost nothing of value. It would get carpet bombed.

G

Has he addressed the fact that he is calling for others to fight and die in a war that he himself would never get involved in yet? I doubt it. Put your money where your mouth is piggy and join up, you're a professional marksman after all.

That fat lump of shit would probably say he was involved in the war by being a voice on Twitter. A completely hateable piece of human garbage. Fat too.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
That fat lump of shit would probably say he was involved in the war by being a voice on Twitter. A completely hateable piece of human garbage. Fat too.
I work in investment banking for a major global company and have had to do work related to the sanctions of freezing Russian money. So my work has actually done something in relation to the Russia / Ukraine situation while Pat actually believes his tweets have a had a major impact and has helped the people of Ukraine all while sitting on his couch.