• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

O&A Party Rock - Wisconsin W.O.W. Edition

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Opie: Good morning, ehhhhhrybody! Opie and Anthony, slumming it in the Midwest, and it's a FAWKIN' cold Wednesday today, ain't it, Ant?

Anthony: You're not kidding, Opie! If I bought a young boy some tits, they'd fall off out here! HA HA!

Opie: Uh, well, that's an interesting comparison! burp

Jim: (Muttering) Not as frigid as these cold egg whites, fucking scuummmmbags...

Opie: So we're live on location, up in here outside offffffff, what's the name of this place, Erock?

Erock: Hooligans Bar.

Ant: What, is this place a Soccer den? Only fruits who wear mommies shoes play soccer! How would you even kick in those, in front of your brothers ex girlfriend, with pissy eyes, no less? Treefort Richard! Ho-lee shit!

Opie: (long pause) ... Ok.

Jim: (muttering) Line cooks in there motherfucked me....

Opie: So like we said yesterday, we're gonna have a special guest coming on shortly, a local celebrity if you will. Don't know if Wisconsin and Celebrity go together, butttttttt -

Ant: Instant Feedback line there, Ope?

Opie: (long pause and uncomfortable laugh) Ehhhh, yeah, that's uh... That's from Josh... In Michigan. ANYWAY, his name is Patrick Tomlinson, and since neither of us bothered to read his books -

Jim: Whazzat about a boy with tits, Anthony?

Opie: - we're gonna open the lines to the callers! Spread the virus, everybody, ask your questions now! Sniff

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
Look I am all in with da show transcript bit but NEVER forget that Norton wouldn't say a word until 15 minutes in since he was brooding and preparing his craft.

FAWK! Blame rehearsing through fog brain and not listening to any O&A shows for a couple years.

I figured you boys might add to this, like a "Write Your Own Adventure", show Patrick that we're better auThors than even he is.

I'll take the L. I'm still hilarious.

Username

Forum Clout
Opie: Good morning, ehhhhhrybody! Opie and Anthony, slumming it in the Midwest, and it's a FAWKIN' cold Wednesday today, ain't it, Ant?

Anthony: You're not kidding, Opie! If I bought a young boy some tits, they'd fall off out here! HA HA!

Opie: Uh, well, that's an interesting comparison! burp

Jim: (Muttering) Not as frigid as these cold egg whites, fucking scuummmmbags...

Opie: So we're live on location, up in here outside offffffff, what's the name of this place, Erock?

Erock: Hooligans Bar.

Ant: What, is this place a Soccer den? Only fruits who wear mommies shoes play soccer! How would you even kick in those, in front of your brothers ex girlfriend, with pissy eyes, no less? Treefort Richard! Ho-lee shit!

Opie: (long pause) ... Ok.

Jim: (muttering) Line cooks in there motherfucked me....

Opie: So like we said yesterday, we're gonna have a special guest coming on shortly, a local celebrity if you will. Don't know if Wisconsin and Celebrity go together, butttttttt -

Ant: Instant Feedback line there, Ope?

Opie: (long pause and uncomfortable laugh) Ehhhh, yeah, that's uh... That's from Josh... In Michigan. ANYWAY, his name is Patrick Tomlinson, and since neither of us bothered to read his books -

Jim: Whazzat about a boy with tits, Anthony?

Opie: - we're gonna open the lines to the callers! Spread the virus, everybody, ask your questions now! Sniff
Opie:- Lady trucker your on the line.

LT:- I was just calling to say you guys are hilarious and Howard sucks now. Lately he’s just been..

Opie:- I’m gonna interrupt and say Howard is awful he’s been phoning it in for years and can’t do real radio anymore. He just can’t. Ant? You know that right?

Ant:- ha ha hoo hoo Robin I invented radio hoo hoo.

Worm:- I hope he slips in a puddle of AIDS.

Ant:- Haha holy shit. Puddle of AIDS.

Opie:- Anyone watching this 90 day fiancé show?

Ant:- It’s hilarious.

Worm:- We should watch an hour of it on YouTube while doing a radio show. You guys seen that average looking girl Pao she’s amazing.

If Tranthony didn’t get beaten by a black tranny that night I’d still be listening to this bullshit. I hate Pat but he’s more entertaining than the last year or two of the show.

P.S Ray,inside was a huge song when I was growing up I was being sincere....sniff.

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
Opie:- Lady trucker your on the line.

LT:- I was just calling to say you guys are hilarious and Howard sucks now. Lately he’s just been..

Opie:- I’m gonna interrupt and say Howard is awful he’s been phoning it in for years and can’t do real radio anymore. He just can’t. Ant? You know that right?

Ant:- ha ha hoo hoo Robin I invented radio hoo hoo.

Worm:- I hope he slips in a puddle of AIDS.

Ant:- Haha holy shit. Puddle of AIDS.

Opie:- Anyone watching this 90 day fiancé show?

Ant:- It’s hilarious.

Worm:- We should watch an hour of it on YouTube while doing a radio show. You guys seen that average looking girl Pao she’s amazing.

If Tranthony didn’t get beaten by a black tranny that night I’d still be listening to this bullshit. I hate Pat but he’s more entertaining than the last year or two of the show.

P.S Ray,inside was a huge song when I was growing up I was being sincere....sniff.

The addition to the bit, and your compliment, is more appreciated than you know.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Honestly if the show was Ant, with Travis steering and Patrice as the third mic from like 2006 on, it would’ve been good shit. Ant and Patrice together was the only time Ant was focused and centered on just being funny, Patrice was the one guy who could keep him there.