• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

NYC now has crack pipe vending machines

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
IMG_2722.jpeg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
The phrase "this will soon be destroyed by niggers" needs to be added to every declaration about something being built in NYC
I have a lot of empathy for people but who couldn’t have seen that being ransacked by the homeless. College students don’t wear condoms but we expect the homeless too? Come on, be real for a second.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I have a lot of empathy for people but who couldn’t have seen that being ransacked by the homeless. College students don’t wear condoms but we expect the homeless too? Come on, be real for a second.
Bro. Cool it. Theyre not “HOMLESS”. Theyre less fortunate and effected by socio economic factors and are UNHOMED or simply a person without a fixed address. Have a heart maaan.

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Forum Clout
You know you’re in a bad neighborhood when they sell those roses in glass. This is just something else because it’s not a secret at all.
My buddy used to work at a convenience store in the ghetto and the crackheads would always ask for the “package deal”, which was a rose, a lighter, and a little chunk of steel wool. The store would cut full Chore Boy steel wool pads into small pieces and sell the pieces individually.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
My buddy used to work at a convenience store in the ghetto and the crackheads would always ask for the “package deal”, which was a rose, a lighter, and a little chunk of steel wool. The store would cut full Chore Boy steel wool pads into small pieces and sell the pieces individually.
That's how the stores by me are, you ask for a rose and a chore. Dude who worked at my store got fired for selling weed Xanax and crack.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
joecumia-unscreen (1).gif