• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

NPS Schedule Update

G

Unfortunately, I'm out of town this weekend and won't be able to do the Sunday night show. If you haven't watched the Friday night stream yet, check it out because there's plenty of hilarious stuff especially when we I roasted Pat's standup.

The good news is we'll Mew and I will be back Tuesday night with a regular episode. We have some unfinished business with a certain stalking podcast. Also, there will be an additional "secret" episode some night this week.

[URL='https://www.youtube.com/c/SomervilleDan?sub_confirmation=1']Subscribe to the YT channel[/URL] and set an alert so you don't miss out. Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
“FUCK YOU DAN. QUIT SHILLING YOUR PODCAST. YOURE JUST DOING IT FOR THE MONEY. JUST GIVE US YOUR SHOW NOTES. I DONT WANT TO LISTEN TO SOMEONE READ IT. I WANT TO READ IT. NO ACTUALLY READ IT. I DONT LIKE THAT ONE NOISE YOU MADE LAST SHOW. THIS IS BULLSHIT. JUST GIVE US THE SHOW NOW INSTEAD OF TUESDAY!” -(the vocal faggots of) KF

G

Good to have Mews on the show again.

1649615151815.jpeg