• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Now's the time to double down

G

Rick is suffering a severe adverse event from his self-administered science experiment. The nanorazors are tearing through his buttery veins and he's sweating bacon grease. A significant cortisol infusion might blow a vessel in his pig brain.

Any ideas?

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Bringing up his cheating seems to bug him. That Reddit guy probably shouldn’t remind him, not only via text, but also twitter. Rick seemed to be annoyed about being called out on his retarded fag cat as well. Tragic if people just tweeted articles and links.

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
Reporting him for vaccine misinformation could get him kicked off. That'd certainly do it.
I wonder if there’s any tweets along the lines of “I’m dying” or “dead” we could mass report for false information about the vaccine. It would be a long shot, but a rib nuke if he gets banned for vaccine misinformation.

G

I wonder if there’s any tweets along the lines of “I’m dying” or “dead” we could mass report for false information about the vaccine. It would be a long shot, but a rib nuke if he gets banned for vaccine misinformation.
+22 hours from the Pfizer booster and last night was pretty rough. Chills, sweats, muscle aches, headache. Very little sleep. Seem to be coming out of it now. Maybe shouldn't have done the booster and the flu shot all at once.

From the CDC:

Screen Shot 2021-12-03 at 10.57.26 AM.png

The vaccine discouragement literally making me shake.

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
+22 hours from the Pfizer booster and last night was pretty rough. Chills, sweats, muscle aches, headache. Very little sleep. Seem to be coming out of it now. Maybe shouldn't have done the booster and the flu shot all at once.

From the CDC:

View attachment 14859

The vaccine discouragement literally making me shake.
Wow, I even got caught up in that misinformation, I didn’t even notice. Why is twitter giving voices to these fascists? I’m not sure what to think right now, but I feel angry.