• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Now that we know Pat is a staunch ally for the LGBT cause, and has acquired mainstream interest...

G

Roller derby lesbians

Whats weird about that is his ex sister in law was a rollerderby player before/while he made that statement.
Screenshot_20210812-001840_Drive.jpg

Call me, babygirl 🤙🏻

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
Roller derby lesbians

Whats weird about that is his ex sister in law was a rollerderby player before/while he made that statement.

My gosh, what did he mean by this?

This white man is supposedly for gay rights, yet makes these kind of comments. Did he think anything in that "joke" constituted as comedy? Deegusting.

I think my comedy hero George Carlin, if he were alive (god rest his soul), woulda had a word or two with this bigot for punching down on minorities!

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Posted for relevance

Yeah? Jurassic Park is a trans metaphor, so what?

This is the kind of 'comedian' who does material on Netflix shows having 'token' gay characters. Why don't you 'toke on' my dick, homophobe?

Representation is important to LGBTQ+ people and if I hear one more person say that is 'virtue signalling' I just won't be able to even.

Newsflash, open-mic hacks: punching down is NEVER funny. :sleep:

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
jIedB4t.png

I've tried searching for the stand up video of Pat's use of the f-word, but I've had no luck. @Caverlock Do you have that video, sir?

Guys I’m literally shaking rn. His anti-gay tirades are essentially a call to action for violent homophobes everywhere. Won’t someone think of the gay children?!?!