• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Now it makes sense why Rick (Pat) always says that he never paid Quasi a cent.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
That's because we've seen the checks. Niki is the one who paid.

Comment, Fatso?

jen-12k.png

G

Also note anytime Pat claimed to donate money to a cause / politician we only could find Niki’s name listed. I’ve long believed Niki is pats caregiver and why all financials are just in her name.
The image of her having to give him physical cash every morning for his daily bar trip and him having to go home once his per diem is spent is a rib-tickler

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Nice having your woman control your finances, stupid. She probably blows thousands every year on BLM causes. Patrick, you're not a man.
Someone found out she was (not no more!) a monthly donor to Act Blue which is a far left organization. Once they had this very large debt that automatic payment stopped.

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
I remember someone got Pat to say she’s in charge of the majority of the bills, like he was only responsible for the water bill
He said something like she pays the water and electric bills and he pays the phone and internet bills etc., "splitting bills like any responsible couples would do"

Anyway how do he get his money from Airbnb? Do they do cashapp or other nigger money app?

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
He said something like she pays the water and electric bills and he pays the phone and internet bills etc., "splitting bills like any responsible couples would do"

There was a Covid program that gave free or discounted internet and phones for low income people. Therefor makes sense to have those in Pat's name. Water and electric might require a credit check, so Pat is out.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
All I want someone to do on Twitter is to show Patrick the pictures of the checks, and ask him "Hey Pat! Lemme borrow a moment of your time...check these screencaps out. If you're saying that you did not pay and that Niki did not pay, then whose name is on these checks to the Jen Law Firm?