• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Now I'm just fffffffawkin mad

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
Forum Clout
Jocktober always starts out fun, then it just makes us ffffffawkin mad. No more Jocktober, Sam.
I’d always get really annoyed when he’d whine about the fugitive. It’s the jocktober signature bit, of course it’s going to come up. Just stop whining, make fun of them and move on stupid.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I’d always get really annoyed when he’d whine about the fugitive. It’s the jocktober signature bit, of course it’s going to come up. Just stop whining, make fun of them and move on stupid.
Just wouldn't be OnA without Opie getting angry like a retard at something everyone else is cracking jokes about

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
The low point of discussing Jocktober is when people compliment Sam Roberts like he did anything but skim audo files and burn CDs. He was annoying in his role it all would have been better without Sam.

I stopped listening for a while 2012-2013 when Sam stayed in the studio the entire show and kept inserting his opinion unasked. I have always and will always despise him.