• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Now he's disrespecting Abby Shapiro's Tit's Brother

BudDickman

Forum Clout
He's just being a goofball and showing off biceps that complement his tiny frame. That's the only time he's ever come off as a likable guy, yet this sociopath thinks that's embarrassing.

Meanwhile we have an endless catalog of truly embarrassing images and videos of Pat. His firebombing of that lobby that was repurposed as a comedy club, rapidly unloading and reloading his gun, twirling a stick, sitting on his wife's lap, having his wife sit on another man's lap, having multiple men hit on his replacement wife, being epically catfished over several months, sounding like a complete idiot in traffic court and real court, and having a multitude of chins in every photo.

The unload/reload and stick-twirling were acts that he thought made him look like a true badass, by the way. They were not done as a joke.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
He's just being a goofball and showing off biceps that complement his tiny frame. That's the only time he's ever come off as a likable guy, yet this sociopath thinks that's embarrassing.

Meanwhile we have an endless catalog of truly embarrassing images and videos of Pat. His firebombing of that lobby that was repurposed as a comedy club, rapidly unloading and reloading his gun, twirling a stick, sitting on his wife's lap, having his wife sit on another man's lap, having multiple men hit on his replacement wife, being epically catfished over several months, sounding like a complete idiot in traffic court and real court, and having a multitude of chins in every photo.

The unload/reload and stick-twirling were acts that he thought made him look like a true badass, by the way. They were not done as a joke.
Don't forget about the nude-behind-the-plant picture.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

what was the story with traffic court? I must've missed that one. I've just heard he didn't understand a nolo contendere plea.

G

what was the story with traffic court? I must've missed that one. I've just heard he didn't understand a nolo contendere plea.
Patrick denied having a court date for speeding despite us rascals finding the court record. He denied his court hearing vehemently on Twitter but apparently has since deleted the tweets where trolls were owning him

E4F8A42B-625C-46EF-ACC5-A20E0AE029C1.jpeg

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
The anti-semitism of John Pavlovitz, so called "Christian" preacher is out of control. As a Christian myself, I denouce John Pavlovitz and his vicious and disgusting hated of the Jewish people.

G

She really is what my grandfather used to call "a healthy, well-built girl." Shame about the face (nose) but that's a perfect body.
67ef46b89aebe4308a239297d4f44652.jpg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
She really is what my grandfather used to call "a healthy, well-built girl." Shame about the face (nose) but that's a perfect body.
67ef46b89aebe4308a239297d4f44652.jpg
yea missionary would be torture starting into ben shapiro's face, I could make a baby or 3 on her.

Last edited:
G

I can’t tell which bit I liked more. I think it was the one we’re Pat looked like a faggot.