• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

November 8th, 2015.

G

This is my favorite photo of Fatrick.

nov82015.jpg

He had a reading at a bookshop. The bookshop wasn't a franchise; it was just a local Milwaukee bookshop near his house. But that's the point: his career was moving forward and there was so much opportunity on the horizon. Next would be a real bookshop in a real city. He would actually become famous, and prove Adrienne wrong for leaving him.

The best feelings don't come after you've achieved your goal, but while you're working towards them. When you achieve your success you feel amazing, but that amazement is fleeting. That's when you need to work towards another goal: the joy comes from the process.

And Fatrick was feeling that joy in that photo. He was on his way up. He was going to be famous.

Today, Fatrick is miserable. Not because he acheived his goal of being famous and didn't work towards another goal, but because he failed his goal. He's gone so far backwards that there's no more public book readings. Just public court cases arguing with judges and ranting about pepperoni.

The joy and promise he had for himself in that photo is gone forever. All destroyed. And it only gets worse for him from here.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
At a used book store yesterday, I thought I'd check if they had any of Ricky's books. The Ark was on the bottom, right next to actual author Tolkien. It was the first time I'd ever seen any of his books in a store. I stared at it for a good five seconds, like someone had taken a shit on the floor and left it there, before sneering in disgust and leaving.

Same store, some dude tried picking me up in the Hobbies section. I was less disgusted by that encounter.

Ricky's namesake:
images.jpg